Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I know there has got to be at least a few write ups on this site regarding the removal of the exterior door handles, but I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of one more directly geared to a 95 with zero luxury features. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I will try to get a picture of the door, as seen from the inside, to upload here.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
From the inside you will see two wedges that hold it tight to the door panel along with the hookup for linkage. They have like a serrated edge on them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the inside you will see two wedges that hold it tight to the door panel along with the hookup for linkage. They have like a serrated edge on them.
That helped me to get them off, thanks so much!

When I order the replacement ones, how do
I put them on? I have tried to get the old ones back on, as a means of practice, but it is proving quite difficult.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, in addition to some other things, I was able to get the exterior handle in, smooth as silk. I have it all set up, but it does not appear to be operating correctly. Any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts