Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week after a chicago rain storm .heavy winds and lots of rain the sewers are pluged and the streets are flooded i get stuck behind a HUMMER w/ way out of state plates, doing 20 under the speed limit.. smoke coming out the windows?? tip toeing around the puddles.. I am late for work!! my temper is up ,, gear down into the street lake and pass them..
the last thing I saw before going under the splash.. was both passinger side windows 1/4 way down 4 sets of red eyes and a fat boy being passed to the back seat..
F.U.B.A.R. Yes now they are doing the speed limit and then some .. time to run...they are to fast for the jeep .. i found a high power line service road .. 4x4 and lets go my play ground.. lost them ( no points wanted )

I get to work after hitting several street lakes to clean the jeep late and my first job is a hummer stuck in the mud??? NO!! by the way did I say that I drive a tow truck?? hide the jeep change the hat and jacket yep its them stuck 30 foot off the road.. I pulled them out not hard,, the last thing they sead was ... time to go back to jamaca mon..

points ????

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts