Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey Guys! We're really excited to announce that we're going to be sending one lucky winner on a 3 Day Rubicon Excursion where you'll be able to crawl the 22 mile trail that spawned the sport! Enter To Win!

- Explore the Rubicon in a modified Wrangler
- While on the trails you'll be guided by a rock crawling expert
- 3 Extreme days wheeling the Rubicon Trail
- 2 Night guided camping excursion
- Travel and lodging accommodations included with the rest of the trip

What was once a Native American Trail that connected Lake Tahoe with Sacramento Valley is now the ultimate destination in rock crawling along with outdoor adventuring! If you're not familiar with the Rubicon trail it's located west of Lake Tahoe and is the capitol for Jeep enthusiasts and rock crawlers alike!

If you choose to get off the trail there's many other activities such as mountain biking, hiking, and sight seeing making it an ideal camping destination as well.

The contest ends on 3/31 at 11:59PM EST, but the winner won鈥檛 be announced until later!

Ryan

Make sure to reply below and let us know once you're entered!

Registered
Man, you guys have just outdone yourselves Ryan. I get a chance to rough up somebody else's Jeep and get some wheeling experience without tearing up mine? I am signed up.

Registered
Man, what a prize!!!! Entered!!!!

Vendor
Discussion Starter #6
Man, you guys have just outdone yourselves Ryan. I get a chance to rough up somebody else's Jeep and get some wheeling experience without tearing up mine? I am signed up.
It's pretty cool, right?! This is one of those times I wish I could enter!

this wouldnt happen to be a part of that jeep club thing, would it?

entering now.
This isn't part of any clubs, just a cool giveaway!

-Ryan

Vendor
Discussion Starter #9

Registered
Hmm, I thought I had replied to this already, but anyway...I entered the day the contest was posted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts