Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get a the discount code for forum members but am unable to get a response. Can anybody help with this?

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
They used to do a discount code but I don't think they do anymore. Most the vendors don't. People would join just to get a discount and add nothing to the forum.

Reactions: Fungun

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
There is no standard discount code for any forum vendors. Some manufactures don't allow discounts, some do. Best to PM or call, say your a forum member and see what they can do for the parts you are looking for. Seems most parts can get 10%, maybe free shipping.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
XT and others don't publish codes anymore. Instead, you have to contact Jake via his PM which you can get by going to the XT Vendor page. Tell him what you want and ask him for a quote and discount code. Be patient as it often takes a day or two until you hear back. He'll respond with a quote and code good for that purchase.

·
Registered
729 Posts
XT and others don't publish codes anymore. Instead, you have to contact Jake via his PM which you can get by going to the XT Vendor page. Tell him what you want and ask him for a quote and discount code. Be patient as it often takes a day or two until you hear back. He'll respond with a quote and code good for that purchase.

This!
I messaged Jake little while ago and got me the member discount code within a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
boyblue,

Did you get your discount code? Just curious as XT states that you need to have 25+ posts, wondering if that might be why you didn't get a response?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still waiting on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Call them. I called and they checked my account and made sure I qualified and gave me a quote in email on the spot with a forum discount that I could use for the next 30 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts