Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to order a catalytic converter from there and sent xtryan a message with no reply 3 days ago, I'd like my forum discount, any little bit helps when you're looking at a $200 dollar purchase. Anyone know who to contact or talk to?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wanting to order a catalytic converter from there and sent xtryan a message with no reply 3 days ago, I'd like my forum discount, any little bit helps when you're looking at a $200 dollar purchase. Anyone know who to contact or talk to?
He'll get back to you with a coupon code that isn't to be shared. Sometimes he takes a couple of days but he'll definitely respond. He's always been helpful with me.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Or you could order it now and I'm sure he'd credit your account with the discount when he gets to your PM.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went ahead and ordered earlier, didn't know he could do the discount after the purchase. But yeah I've always heard nothing but great stuff about him so I'd think he'll be helpful with me. Just didn't know if something had happened to where he no longer was on here or he left extreme terrain or what

1 - 4 of 4 Posts