Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the Extreme Terrain forum and saw a few posts saying they no longer offered a forum discount. Is this true?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a pm from Jake this morning saying they do offer the discount I just need to get my 25 posts so that's why I make posting here lol I've been here a few months and life by the theory of read a lot and say a little but I need to save a few bucks lol

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
We do in fact still offer our Forum Discount and always will!!

I got a pm from Jake this morning saying they do offer the discount I just need to get my 25 posts so that's why I make posting here lol I've been here a few months and life by the theory of read a lot and say a little but I need to save a few bucks lol
Also Gman82001, I just sent you back a PM and got you taken care of with the discount code since you got those posts up!

If anyone ever needs a forum discount code just shoot me over a PM and I'll get you squared away as soon as possible.

-Jake

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm fed up with extreme terrain bullshit.

Emails with coupons

And "no coupons left"!!!

Then don't send the DAMN EMAIL!!!

Unsubscribed!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Same question, 25 post requirements?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Heck, I'm getting ready to spend $1500 at Extreme Terrain and a coupon code would be nice.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Heck, I'm getting ready to spend $1500 at Extreme Terrain and a coupon code would be nice.
Glad you had sent over a private message and I could get you taken care of Tammy! Did you end up going with the Barricade bumper?

-Jake

·
Registered
61 Posts
Plus I'd already ordered stuff off of there before I even heard of this discount.
Yes, I just added 3 posts to my total.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts