Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have bad experiences with Extreme Terrain. I will never use their site again. Very, very disappointed with their customer service.
3 times I tried to order products from them and every time I either get the run around or no response at all!
#extremeterrain

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very unfortunate. I ordered twice in past month...got exactly what I ordered, and staff couldn't have been nicer. Sorry to hear you had bad experience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first light bar I tried to order was on black Friday. The 2nd light bar with the order confirmation was on cyber Monday.

I can understand the light bar bracket issue with the app. Ok. Offer me a little better deal or something.
Then the purchase of the first light bar. Sold out but was still listing as available... Maybe offer an alternative selection.

the 2nd light bar, I purchased. Got the immediate order conformation web page. Emailed them a few hrs later because it never sent me a email conformation and nothing was listed on their site under my order history. Silence from them.
I sent the above email, a week ago. Then I Emailed them 2 days ago to see if they had a chance to look into it. Silence. I gave them a fair chance to make it right.
Pretty sad because I was going to order some wheels and tires from them as well. They just lost another $3000. Not including the other $300+ from these other sales. I ordered 5 Mickey Thompson MT Baja MTZ p3 and Mickey Thompson Sidebiters from Extreme Customs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts