Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is our forum contact at XT.
I vaguely remember Jake said someone else was taking over for him.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just called to place an order.
Apparently they are no longer doing forum discounts.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Well, well, well. That's interesting but I'm not surprised.

I have not bought a lot from them, mainly because their CS and pricing sucked. Unfortunately, Quadratec is getting the same way on both pricing and lack of Customer Service.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Well, well, well. That's interesting but I'm not surprised.

I have not bought a lot from them, mainly because their CS and pricing sucked. Unfortunately, Quadratec is getting the same way on both pricing and lack of Customer Service.
Q has been great with me. Things show up in a day or two, not damaged, no shipping charge. I haven't called them on price-match but they always give the discount.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Q has been great with me. Things show up in a day or two, not damaged, no shipping charge. I haven't called them on price-match but they always give the discount.
Lately the problem with Q has been their customer service. Cant find invoices even when given the invoice number, not following up with vendors on warranty issues, not following up with customers, customers being told they don't do tech support, etc.

They have no problem taking your order and shipping it quickly but the after sales support has taken a huge decline. And lately, their pricing has been inconsistent. All within the last year.

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think customer service is down everwhere in all industries.
Quality customer service is rare in 2019.

Reactions: TomSawyer2112

·
Registered
587 Posts
Northridge4x4 price matches and CS is always great. Some genuinely nice people.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Well deserved. I just got screwed by them again. :pcwhack:

I’ve read quite a few bad reviews of them. I personally have never done business with them but I don’t think I have any desire to either.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Me also. Just received some hella lights that the bulbs were damaged during shipment. Called them and they sent out two at no charge. Very friendly customer service. Also got discount. Takes about a week to get here... brown truck folks can’t find my town.

Reactions: Hilldweller

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have bought from ET on many occasions and no issues whatsoever. I needed to contact them once and they were quick to response. Sometimes we only get one side of the story.

I'm not denying people's issues or implying anything, just saying that an unhappy customer is more likely to vent his/her frustration in forums (and rightfully so) than a happy customer to post a boring thread of how well everything went.

Reactions: TomSawyer2112

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
I once bought a neoprene winch cover from XT, they sent me a case of them!! Clearly they had a new guy working that day, I messaged the form rep and let him know the situation, he got me a prepaid label emailed over and I sent it back, minus the 1 I actually ordered of course. No real issues with them or Qtec, I just prefer ordering from Jason @Krawloffroad or Northridge depending on if they have a special going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
700 Posts
I think it still boils down to the fact that people are more likely to complain when a problem arises than they are to sing the praises of good transactions.
If I went by the complaints I would not own a Jeep. Mine has been very good to me, so that is all I can judge Jeep by really.
I have not dealt with Extreme Terrain or Quadratec, but if they have what I want at a fair price I will buy from them. There are quite a few people singing the praises of Quadratec on this forum so I figure for the most part they are a good source for purchases.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have purchased from both Extreme Terrain and Quadratek.

No problems at all. Even had issues with both places, shipping issues, wrong product etc... Both places were extremely helpful and the problem was resolved without me jumping through hoops.

This was a couple of years ago.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,516 Posts
Quadratec has a forum discount?

Is there a list of discounts somewhere?

Hey there,

We do offer a forum discount for forum members.

For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8 am-10 pm, Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday 9 am-5 pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Have a great day,
Hailey

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,516 Posts
Lately the problem with Q has been their customer service. Cant find invoices even when given the invoice number, not following up with vendors on warranty issues, not following up with customers, customers being told they don't do tech support, etc.

They have no problem taking your order and shipping it quickly but the after sales support has taken a huge decline. And lately, their pricing has been inconsistent. All within the last year.

Hey there,

I am very sorry to see this and I do sincerely apologize for any poor customer service that you have experienced with us. Being on the forum you can always PM me and I can get it taken care of for you. With different manufacturers always coming out with new items we never want to give incorrect information if we are unsure about something with a product and the manufacturer would know best depending on what type of tech questions they are, we are always happy to find them out for you.

In regards to the pricing being inconsistent, due to fluctuation in costs, the competitors pricing and the pricing that the manufacturers set for us it is common to see changes.

We also do price matching and a forum discount.

Anyone should be able to help you with anything you have going on via phone, chat, or email; or feel free to PM us here on the forum.

Have a great day!
Hailey

·
Registered
114 Posts
I’m personal experienced:

XT - great site, nice CS, but slow to flow through (if at all). I will no longer purchase from them.

Quadratec - I have not bought much, but so far so good! Looking to buy more over time.

Northridge - spent most of my money with them, good CS the one time I needed it.

Morris- bought a few things from them. Great CS to work with! Had a lot of issues with a bumper, cause was shipping company and manufacturer. But there CS hung in there with me, and did right by me.

Manufacturers- CS at teraflex is unbeatable. It is pretty much to the point if teraflex makes an item in the category I am looking, the question is “ why would I not want the teraflex item?”

1 - 20 of 30 Posts