Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this kit direct from AEV along with 4.5" bumpstops planning to run 37's, but changed my mind on the build. So I'm throwing this out there in case anyone wants this kit in the NY area to avoid me having to ship 9 boxes back to AEV and waiting for a refund. All the boxes are unopened and parts brand new. Each box is labeled from AEV so you can make sure all the parts are there. Complete kit ready to bolt on with no waiting for shipping! Asking $1700 pick up/meet up. That's $100 off retail from most places and comes with both 3.5" and extra 4.5" bumpstops that I believe were an extra $100 or so.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I ordered this kit direct from AEV along with 4.5" bumpstops planning to run 37's, but changed my mind on the build. So I'm throwing this out there in case anyone wants this kit in the NY area to avoid me having to ship 9 boxes back to AEV and waiting for a refund. All the boxes are unopened and parts brand new. Each box is labeled from AEV so you can make sure all the parts are there. Complete kit ready to bolt on with no waiting for shipping! Asking $1700 pick up/meet up. That's $100 off retail from most places and comes with both 3.5" and extra 4.5" bumpstops that I believe were an extra $100 or so.

Can you share the link to the product?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PARTS INCLUDED IN KIT:

Front and Rear Coil Springs
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Heavy Duty Steering Stabilizer
Front and Rear Bump Stops
Front and Rear Brake Line Brackets
Custom Rear Track Bar
Rear Axle Side Track Bar Bracket
Sway Bar Links
Front Control Arm Geometry Drop Brackets**
Front Axle Side Track Bar Bracket with Steering Stabilizer Mount
High Steer Drag Link
AEV Jack Base
AEV ProCAL Module

I'd consider REASONABLE offers for a convenient sale...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts