Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a set of 5 15x10 Mickey Thompson Limited Edition signature series black wheels wrapped in 33X12.5-15 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO's... There is less than 600 miles on the package. Tires are mounted and balanced with stainless valve stems from Summit Racing. This package is in mint condition and has never been off road. Spare has never seen the road. Only selling because I bought 35's. asking $1400.00 or B/O!!! You can text me at 848-565-6700 or message me here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... Want to sell these ASAP. Don't want to have to explain to the wife why UPS is delivering another set of wheels.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP.... I can also dismount the tires if someone just wants the tires. I will use the wheels for the 35's

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OK , sounds good I will take them . I am in West Creek between Manahawkin and Tuckerton . I just texted you

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i gotta ask, the package is 1400 but separate its 600 each? could you do the set of everything for 1000..?
Nice :nonono: Maybe take notice of the commitment in the 7:58 AM post . I guess I need to watch the carpeting don't get pulled out from under me while I wait for the tires to be dismounted too huh ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice :nonono: Maybe take notice of the commitment in the 7:58 AM post . I guess I need to watch the carpeting don't get pulled out from under me while I wait for the tires to be dismounted too huh ?
chill out, not what i was getting at, i was just sort of confused-frankly its beneficial for you to notice it

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary, The tires are yours! I'm now trying to sell the wheels ONLY! And yes I'm asking $600 for the wheels which is a good deal for mint wheels...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts