Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas Jeepers! Looking for some assistance. I have attached some pictures of my 08’ Jeep Rubi drive shafts. I can’t seemed to find any information on primarily the rear and was wondering if these are factory. Please lend me some expertise. They don’t look like all the other factory driveshafts I’ve seen. What I have seen is the front has no stamped markings but has a balanced sticker with arrows and 295203#, and the rear has 1 stamped marking and it is MM07 with no balancing stickers. No branding stickers and only has a warranty void if removed sticker on both front and rear. They do have Spicer double cardans with spicer 1310 u joints. Was there a Spicer design change on the rear diff yoke? Because it doesn’t look like any aftermarket yokes.

:atomic:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
aftermarket

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Aftermarket for sure.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know what shaft it is but I'm not sure I would call it "cheap" with a 1310 cv joint in there.
Thanks for the info, and agree they are not cheap as in quality, and it was more of a question than a statement. I’ve been pricing these and from what I can tell they are in the upper mid range if they are Spicer brand and of course would be of great quality. The rear diff yoke doesn’t seem to be the same as they offer now in driveshaft kits. So is this rear diff yoke factory or when these were purchased was this the style of the aftermarket rear diff yoke?

·
Registered
454 Posts
The rear driveshaft yolk looks stock, they didn’t replace that one for some reason. Overall setup looks good though.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, greatly appreciate the knowledge. I was referencing my rear diff assembly as a yoke, when it is a flange. Merry Christmas to all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts