Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks -

Just bought my '06 TJ :D (didn't like the looks of the '07 coming down the pike) with full metal doors and and dual tops. We had a beautiful day here in CT last weekend and I got the top and doors off for a little taste of summer. My wife took one look at my topless ride and said half doors must be had! :eek: In my newbie naivete, I called my dealer to order half doors with soft uppers only to be told - silly boy, we don't sell such things unless you want to piece them together part by part and then get them painted...all for $$$$! Any ideas on how to get new metal half doors? I saw the Bestop offerings online and was not impressed. I want real live metal half doors! Help!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Check ebay and other online Jeep forums... I am in the same boat. The upside is that you can find someone to buy your full doors if you want to sell them to recoup the cost.

·
Registered
100 Posts
SouthTJ said:
Simple solution...Just take the hard doors off.

Who needs doors!

Bingo.

Also try looking on the for sale sections here and on jeepforum.com. Theres usually a few people selling half doors or wanting to trade for full doors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts