Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's going to be a while before I can get my winch/bumper, so in the mean time I'd like to get some factory tow hooks for my stock bumper. I cant believe it didnt come with any, but what ever. I bought the Jeep used and it had what it had.

Dealer wanted $111 EACH! I found a couple websites with them for $70 each. There's got to be someplace cheaper, only craigslist adds I've found are for the entire front bumper.

I'm hoping to take my new to me Jeep wheeling in a couple weeks but figure since it's stock I should get some recovery points front and back. So any ideas where else to look for factory tow hooks?

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's going to be a while before I can get my winch/bumper, so in the mean time I'd like to get some factory tow hooks for my stock bumper. I cant believe it didnt come with any, but what ever. I bought the Jeep used and it had what it had.

Dealer wanted $111 EACH! I found a couple websites with them for $70 each. There's got to be someplace cheaper, only craigslist adds I've found are for the entire front bumper.

I'm hoping to take my new to me Jeep wheeling in a couple weeks but figure since it's stock I should get some recovery points front and back. So any ideas where else to look for factory tow hooks?

Ebay

2007 2012 Jeep Wrangler Factory Front Tow Hooks Pair Used | eBay

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
i have a set kicking around,, 30 bucks plus shipping,,,,take them off my hands before i do something stupid with them.... like weld them to my wifes pontiac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts