Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
hahaha awesome find. I bookmarked it so If I ever need a good laugh I know where to click.

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I look at my wrangler I always think, man if I only had some house hold items to make this thing the least respected vehicle on the road.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I plan to "aero mod" my TJ! Isn't the air thinner the higher u go? Less dense air means less drag right!?.... lift time...

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I've always wondered - even dreamed - about how I could give mine that "duct tape and cardboard look."

It is a form of protection - what self respecting crook would steal it?

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
Wow, just WOW!
The worst part is that the rest of those idiots are cheering him on!

Unbelievable...

*walks away muttering to herself about stupid people*

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Haha it's crazy what people will do to "attempt" to increase their mpg. I don't even understand why he bought a jeep given their low mileage anyways. If I was going to hypermile a car I would've stuck with my Saturn SL1. Know what you are getting into before you buy it..

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like XJGuy's comment ...

" Your car do as you please, but this effort is like trying to make water less wet.
You are starting out with the wrongest canvas there is, that car (Jeep) was made specifically for function it throws convention out the window to be the best as what it was made to do.
You might as well junk the entire body and start fresh it would be easier that way. But getting something different and cheap would be less painful and you wont be ruining a good Jeep and its resale value.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Wow....

·
Registered
802 Posts
:redface:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
That poor jeep needs to be rescued. What a fool. If he wants to impress those guys sell the jeep to someone who will use it as a jeep not a wannabe prius. :banghead: And get himself a real prius. Damn fools

·
Registered
405 Posts
as bad as that looked I still wanna see the finish project

1 - 20 of 58 Posts