Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up fella alaskans i live down on the kenai peninsula and am trying to get a group together to do the mystery creek trail (alaska natural gass pipe line trail) from sterling out to the turnagain arm. its 55 miles long and well visible on google earth. looks like there are severl river and creek crossings! i have spoke with several people who said there are some good obsticles on the trail, big rocks and mud, took them 6 hours there and back in razors so would be looking for some capable rigs to head out there with.

if your intrested lert me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kids, dogs, i have a lage family dont know if everyone will go but everyone is welcome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
whats up fella alaskans i live down on the kenai peninsula and am trying to get a group together to do the mystery creek trail (alaska natural gass pipe line trail) from sterling out to the turnagain arm. its 55 miles long and well visible on google earth. looks like there are severl river and creek crossings! i have spoke with several people who said there are some good obsticles on the trail, big rocks and mud, took them 6 hours there and back in razors so would be looking for some capable rigs to head out there with. if your intrested lert me know.
How do you think a stock rubicon would hold up? I'm not really interested in crossing any big/fast moving rivers but I am getting a rzr in a few weeks so if you think I need a lift etc I'm more than willing to go in the rzr

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice.. i dont know this would be my first run for me but i think you could probably do pritty good in the rubicon but im sure the rzr would be fun probably get there a hour or two before me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts