Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to take the family on a summer adventure to Arkansas in June. We have a 2010 JKU Islander and is a daily driver. Very interested in camping, family activities and riding trails. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The spa city (HotSprings) is the place to go! There so much to do here during the summer. We have 3 lakes,camping,fishing,boating,shopping,hiking,eats,bath house row,horse racing(right now)& gaming(anytime). MagicSprings water park.SUPERLIFT off road park. You an your family wont run out of things to do. gjohnson-06 unlimited

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Eureka Springs is a pretty cool place too....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Come on up to Eureka Springs and check out Wheelin World Offroad park.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
larry408 said:
Come on up to Eureka Springs and check out Wheelin World Offroad park.
Is this the same as byrds adventure park?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bearkat67 said:
I'm looking to take the family on a summer adventure to Arkansas in June. We have a 2010 JKU Islander and is a daily driver. Very interested in camping, family activities and riding trails. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!
I would have to recommend doing some trail riding in the Ozarks north of Russellville, AR. Ive wheeled pretty much everywhere in this state and the best trip Ive ever had was a two day excursion on forest trails.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Byrds Adventure Park and Wheelin World are different parts about 2 hours from each other.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
larry408 said:
Byrds Adventure Park and Wheelin World are different parts about 2 hours from each other.
You sure its 2 hours?

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Next weekend, the 13th-15th at Wheelin World in Eureka Springs is Jeep Weekend or something. All I know is I am going to be there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts