Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I talk someone who has a stock rubicon ie not lifted or running 35" tires 33"'s would be ok but preferably stock to measure from the bottom edge of the rubi rails to the ground when parked on flat surface. Both at the front of the jeep and the rear. Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
Can I talk someone who has a stock rubicon ie not lifted or running 35" tires 33"'s would be ok but preferably stock to measure from the bottom edge of the rubi rails to the ground when parked on flat surface. Both at the front of the jeep and the rear. Thanks
I'm at work but will run out now...I think the parking lot is level enough to give a very accurate number...hold on....

·
Registered
470 Posts
jadmt...here you go. I have a 13' JKUR completely stock.

Front Rubi Rail to ground: 16.5"
Rear Rubi Rail to ground: 18"

Ground is probably not perfectly flat...but seems flat to the naked eye.

·
Super Moderator
23,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you.

·
Super Moderator
23,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10A is 18.75" front and 19.25" rear...:cool:

Bob K.
thank you. Can you tell if the difference is from the springs or the body spacers? By non rubi measures just over 18" front and rear.

·
Super Moderator
23,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts