Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I am looking to refinish my stock Rubicon flares. I am leaning towards bedliner. First off, would you do it yourself or pay to have it done? If you would do it on your own, what brand would you recommend?

Can you post pictures of your flares after bedliner?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I like Line-x. But my opinion may be biased...
As far as texture goes. If you get them Line-x'd you can ask for a light texturing if you don't want it to bumpy. Here's my bosses hard top that he did a light texture.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
My vote is monsterliner

my rustuleum had to be touched up all the time. but is good for a cheap route.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Check into Durabac coatings. I used it in the Navy and in industrial applications while working the mines in Nevada. It costs a little more but worth it.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
How did you get the different colors? That looks great.
It's call Aspart-X. It's from Line-X but it's meant to do garage flooring. They're just colored chips. But we decided to try it on the inside of his hard top. It came out awesome.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's call Aspart-X. It's from Line-X but it's meant to do garage flooring. They're just colored chips. But we decided to try it on the inside of his hard top. It came out awesome.
Just curious as to what y'all charge to spray the exterior of a tj.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
If you get premium or color or more then one color. Then yes. We did a subaru in 3 different colors and or was about $4500

1 - 20 of 24 Posts