Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite, and why? I'm doing my homework early on lift to fit 33's or hopefully 35's.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Daystar lift you can run 35" tires. A friend of mine has a 4 Door the a 1 3/4 lift and is running 35" tires and is going to put on there 1" Body lift.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any input about Full Traction lifts, or Rock Krawler lifts? Full Traction claims it is 100% bolt on, not welding or driveline mods needed.:punk:

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Out of all of the suspension lifts out there for the JK. Rock Krawler is the most well though out, the beefiest (Of course all of their stuff is the beefiest), and the easiest to install. Everything fits right without a lot of wrangling and getting frustrated.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I wheeled with the guys from Rock krawler in moab and there Jeep worked the best that I saw out there. Joe from absolute off road have done allot of lifts on the JK's and he is a good guy to ask if you have a question.
://www.absoluteoffroadphx.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
check out the new jp magazine they did tests on a few different lifts for jk's and gave the good , bad and the ugly of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts