Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Under $50? Not much out there... The only mods I have for under $50 are my Bartact console cover, Daystar hood latches, some winch accessories (tree strap, snatch block ect) and interior LED lights.... My fav of those would be the LED's as they make a huge difference...

·
Registered
53 Posts
My hard wired dual usb charger that was about $12 and my magnetic phone mount that was $8 for two.

Is that a Cllena USB gadget?

I installed one in my RV, and it's wonderful, but I had to enlarge the hole. Did you need to modify the dash or did it just fit the existing hole?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Is that a Cllena USB gadget?

I installed one in my RV, and it's wonderful, but I had to enlarge the hole. Did you need to modify the dash or did it just fit the existing hole?

It’s this one from Amazon:

YonHan Dual USB Charger... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077F4ZGTZ?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I made a hole for it just under the steering wheel and to the right a little. It is directly under my cell phone holder. The 2.4 amp version will charge my tablet and phone quickly.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Second the daystar hood latch bands.

Suntblock lotion, first accessory bought.

Short, solid handle shovel.

Short axe.

Rear seat pet cover. Amazing the dirt that thing has picked up.

Plasti dip.

30' Keeper snatch strap.

Since I have a winch, tree saver, extra d rings, snatch blocks.

Tire inflator. Tire deflators.

County map.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Already mentioned but I've done front and rear grab handles as well as a dead pedal. All from Amazon and all under 50.

Something that will cost you a little over fifty but still relatively cheap is tinting the front windows. Looks good and is functional.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Under $50 and available at your local Wally-World with exception to hardtop quick release bolts.

Spider webbing for back cargo area...stuff doesn't roll around back there anymore...

Shoulder belt cover to stop belts from flapping when doors are off...

And one of my personal favorites as I often wear a suit coat...a coat hook in the back...it's one of those 3M hangers that you peel and stick.

All the above is under $20; the hardtop bolts were about $10 I think. I store them in holes drilled into the hardtop dolly I built...not really a mod but a great project...the wood and caster wheels would eat up the remaining $50 budget.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts