Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always using online sites to buy stuff for my jeep and look forward to find out where other jeepers go. I use 4wd.com alot and Quadratec sometimes but there customer service has screwed me twice but still they can be a good place at times. So bring on the thoughts fellow Jeepers

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
A lot of times I'll get the Manufacturer part number and search it on amazon.com. It helps me price compare.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
A lot of times I'll get the Manufacturer part number and search it on amazon.com. It helps me price compare.
Ditto on Amazon. It seems like everything I have ordered through Amazon gets shipped quickly.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Quadratec....shipping is high, but if i order on a monday its here on wednesday:thumb:
Forum members get free UPS ground shipping ordering with me :whistling: :D

-Joe

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quadratec said:
Forum members get free UPS ground shipping ordering with me :whistling: :D

-Joe
Does that include tires as I am about to but bestop nx 4 33x12.50r15 duratrac and front n rear brake lines and possibly a set of rocker guards. I love tax season.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dextreme said:
Ditto on Amazon. It seems like everything I have ordered through Amazon gets shipped quickly.
And the parts are new I just looked up what I want by part numbers and everything seems the same but cheaper and no shipping. Just never used them before so little sketchy.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I do a lot threw www.polyperformance.com then try to get as much as i can threw AtoZ fab as they are a ploy dealer and Zach is a great guy to work with. everything else is local, have a good stereo shop that can get almost anything and i get a good break on the price.

·
Registered
352 Posts
+1 on Polyperformance.com, last time I ordered there, got it in 3 days, plus stickers and a magazine. Also Ruffstuff.com.

·
Registered
395 Posts
eBay or amazon, I find alot of stuff new on eBay stores and have never had any problems with them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Quadratec. I like how i can easily find almost anything. Plus, i can have things to my door within three days of ordering it. Shipping does suck though. Spent thousands with them, wish i would get some kind of shipping discount. O well

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
NoWayOut_TJ said:
Quadratec. I like how i can easily find almost anything. Plus, i can have things to my door within three days of ordering it. Shipping does suck though. Spent thousands with them, wish i would get some kind of shipping discount. O well
Pm the rep on here and you get free shipping.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Whenever I'm going to buy something I search and it seems like a find a better price at a different site each time. I also do a search for coupon codes for the company. I've saved up to 20% by doing that before. Lately I've ordered a good bit of stuff from streetsideauto. It's usually here within a couple days. Right after Christmas I ordered a Bestop Sailcloth RAT and an XRC and only paid $755. That included a coupon code I found online that saved me $60.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i use quadratec and 4wheelparts.com as well.. both a great but for any stressed part or impoertant and hard worked item i use 4wheelparts.com because they offer a 3 year no questions asked warrenty on all parts :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts