Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'm a little late to the party, but I run them in a 35x12.5x18. I have had them for about 16,500 miles. I would say they are around half tread now. They do pretty well in rocks and mud. They are E rated so they are pretty stiff, so sand seems to make me work a little harder. Mounted they are about 33.5 inches. I can't say much about how they do in snow.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
For me... The name alone is enough of a reason not to buy them. Couragia?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I hate a set on my TJ ..really cool tires.. wore good and looked beefy
I thought they were great 30x15

·
Registered
664 Posts
Made in Tawain, been around since 1954 so they should know what they're doing by now.

·
Super Moderator
14,521 Posts
I haven't owned them, but I have been on a trail with them. I thought they had more crawling grip than the Nittos that were following us. I do think they were a bit loud on pavement though.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
those tires are super cheap, therefore they are the tire of choice down here for dealerships looking to make an extra buck. they put them and a set of Chinese wheels on and add a ~$5000 markup. I see them on everything from Cummins trucks to JK's.

that being said, I know a girl that has a set, and they have lasted her 30k+. not a bad tire. they do well in our rocky/muddy terrain.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got them 1+ month ago, no issues to report, someone told me to be aware about the noise, but noise is minimal. I like the tread, I got them for almost half price of a well known brand tire.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
863 Posts
I've got about 24,000 miles on mine now. They are almost to the wear bar, but still look like I could go another 10,000 or more after I hit it. I do not have any complaints. I have wheeled pretty much every kind of terrain and have not been stuck because of tires. They have done well in mud and rocks. They are okay in sand, but because of the E rating they don't squat as much I'd like and therefore don't bite in the sand as well as other tires I've had. They still work though. I wouldn't hesitate to get another set if they made a 37 x 18.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I had them on a Ram 1500 I had...seemed like the wear was a little advanced compared to others I have used...they had a pretty good hum on the highway also, but the snow travel was great..hardly ever needed 4wd with them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts