Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Im not a female lol but have you tried maryland jeep club . Seems to be a few females on there. I'm from southern Maryland.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm sure they are here somewhere

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.. Jeepgirl5 here! Just joined the forum. Excited! I have had my 4 door Sahara Unlimited for about two weeks now. Going from sedan to Jeep. All recommendations are welcome. Montgomery County, Maryland

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hiya JeepGirl15. I work in Mont Cty and am on the hunt for a dealership to work with. Which one did you end up buying from? Congrats, btw! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another Jeep Girl here. Montgomery County. Got a 2013 Unlimited Sport in August. LOVE it!

Wondering though, am I the only chic who does the wave? I swear women drivers never wave back.

Mark... Got mine at Criswell. Had a great experience.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Another Jeep Girl here. Montgomery County. Got a 2013 Unlimited Sport in August. LOVE it!

Wondering though, am I the only chic who does the wave? I swear women drivers never wave back.

Mark... Got mine at Criswell. Had a great experience.
Yah, me too Jen. I emailed a bunch of dealerships but Criswell was the one that bit with a great deal.

(I'm a chic too, 'MarkII' is a Ruger reference.) I wave! Still getting used to it but so down with it. I'm a very very very happy Jeeper. :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts