Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to put some XRC Flares on my jeep. Anyone know about clearance law or whether or not its legal?

Jeep JKU Sahara 2013-American Fastbacks Top- No lift

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Depends where you are and how much law enforcement cares. PA has pretty strict laws on fender flares but extremely lax enforcement. I've been running tires outside the flares since 1993 on various vehicles including 3 Jeeps, a Bronco, and a full size Chevy and never been hassled and never had an inspection mechanic even blink.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. Through all the threads it really seems like it is hit or miss with the "policing" in your specific area.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Taking care of your bud.

The laws very by state; here in Arizona it basically says you must have something to keep bud from being thrown onto the vehicle behind you, that's it. ;)
Yeah, throwing your bud around sounds like a bad idea totally. I'm sure he appreciates the concern by his local government officials. :)

Arizona has some of the most common sense laws I've seen yet! :thumb:

·
Administrator
41,911 Posts
Yeah, throwing your bud around sounds like a bad idea totally. I'm sure he appreciates the concern by his local government officials. :)

Arizona has some of the most common sense laws I've seen yet! :thumb:
Um, ya, and we have to keep our Coors and Miller under control too :whistling:

Thanks for noticing about the common sense we try to maintain. :happyyes: Unfortunately our image has been tainted over the last few years by some not-so-common-sense legislation from out statehouse. :tomatoes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts