Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short...

I have a black JKU 75th with some front fender damage and i'm looking to replace all four... I really want something metal that will last and look nice.

I am looking at getting JCR Offroad Mauler Front/rear Narrow Width Fender Flares but i'm open to suggestions.

But here is the issue. I do NOT have a lift, spacers or super large tires. I only have 33s... Cooper ST Maxx 255/80R17 will this look strange? Perhaps i should just replace the fenders with stock ones until i decide to get larger tires and a lift.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Personally if you can pick up some "take offs" from CL or parts yard that would be the budget smart way to go until you get a clear picture and path of what you want and how it's going to look.
Asking a bunch of people who's taste may not match your own on how to get your personal vehicle to look never made sense to me. It's as bad as trusting your almost friends to help choose your next hair cut. LOL

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I went with the Aries fender flares because they are aluminium. Lightweight and no rust. Look great as well.

Probably look goofy with small tires however.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts