Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is about time I broke down and bought one after about 6 months of looking I found a deal on the 94 2.4 ax-5. It needs a little frame repair in the rear and new u-joints in the front and a little love to the rear. Lets just say I could sell the doors and make back half as much as I paid for the jeep.

Here is a picture I'll get more up once I take some more. The interior is great!

·
Registered
124 Posts
a little love and that thing will look great

·
Registered
240 Posts
Good looking jeep. Looks pretty clean. Atleast you got it with new tires. I would recommend you to take out the carpet and try to take care of all of the rust. Its a rust bucket.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
congrats on the yj, a man's jeep.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Nice jeep!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, I plan on fixing and reinforcing the frame and fix the rear its making a horrible noise (tearing it apart tomorrow), eventually mayve 2.5 lift with some 32" tires.:D

·
Registered
925 Posts
thats a nice lookin yj... good job man, great find. cant wait to see the progress pics in the future. welcome to the fam

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, What would you guys suggest doing first after I fix the frame and rear? I am thinking about pulling out the interior and lining the floor.

·
Registered
925 Posts
i would do the same thing. that's one of the first things i did, worried about the lift and stuff once the inside was taken care of. i got it rhino lined, added sound pods, got new speakers and radio, and a tuffy center console. but yeah, i would get it lined first

·
Registered
486 Posts
fix the frame, and the driveline,check all the fluids,make sure it reliable and safe to drive and wheel. You dont need speakers interior comfort items to wheel it. Its a jeep, not a subaru. Keep us up to speed with pics. Nice jeep.

·
Registered
640 Posts
If you want to get rid of those doors message me I might be interested mine is alittle darker shade but i dont care it will keep my warmer than my full soft top and doors:punk:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts