Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no i didnt roll my rubicon....lol......i did, however, order a lift for it last night finally....not much, at all..lol..i got the 2 inch rubicon express economy lift.....thats all i wanted....thats what ive been planning on doing since i got it, and when i get my tax returns, granted i get enough back to also thro some in the bank, im going to buy a winch...by then, ill have the jeep the way ive wanted it for a while.

the reason i didnt want anything bigger is bc, that way, if i dont get larger tires, it wont like bad, also, i wanted it simple, didnt want to have to worry about dropping the T-case, and getting new control arms and all that jazz, and, its my DD, so i wanted it to stay a decent one, but be just that much better on the trails:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
uh-oh, bad decision. Its a slipperly slope, next thing you know you'll have long arms and 37's!. J/K

Good choice, its definitely a great bang for the buck item. Make sure to throw on some discos with it and you'll be surprised what you can do. Great wrtie up on 4x4xplor.com as well.

·
Administrator
12,602 Posts
Congrats, I had a 2" BB and added 1" body for to make room for some 33's did fine. Then I got the Jeep sickness, and well...the jeep is bigger now. LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't have a rubi, but I did the 2" budget lift on my 05 tj at first. By the time I had my bumpers, winch, and armor on, my factory springs were done - front end was resting on the bump stops. I ended up with an RE 3.5 lift. Springs now do what they're paid to do.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup it never stops. Just ask my wife it might as well be our third child.
Chad

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol..i know how to control myself..lol..i mean, going onto quadratec to buy a hat and buying 300 bucks worth of other stuff isnt outa control or anything;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
hope the 2" works for you! After i put something on the jeep i can't wait for the next mod. My girlfriend told me last night that she thinks i spend to much money on my jeep!

I think she rather have me spend it on shoes and jewlery for her!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts