Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool looking Jeep! You're missing a Lorie's newbie run today, she's also in Ventura. Keep watching the CA Forum, there's always something coming up.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome to the Jeep Family!

Nice Jeep, I like the color. I know of a few Jeepers in the Ventura area but like the previous post says keep an eye on the CA forum and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get her dirty on the trails.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep checking in...unfortunately that likely means looking at everyone's mods and the building of a pretty good sized shopping list!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep checking in...unfortunately that likely means looking at everyone's mods and the building of a pretty good sized shopping list!!
You got that right. I lasted almost 1 1/2 years before I made some mods that cost big bucks :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I will be down in the LA area during late may and june if you want to do any runs. Feel free to shoot me a PM or post up about wanting to do a run!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Welcome! Too bad you missed the Miller Run yesterday, it was a blast. Keep an eye out here for posts for runs, like mentioned above, Lorie has a knack for organizing them from time to time and there are others too, like the SoCal Jeepers on Meet Up. Don't forget the Genright Offroad Jeep Night at Cronie's Sports Bar in Simi Valley the third Friday of every month, another great event to meet "like minded" individuals.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Hiya! Lorie here....just put on a Miller run this past weekend :)

I like to have local Meet N Greets at the Ventura Marina Park every once in a while..post up if there's any interest. It's gorgeous there...harbor and beach. Nice park for kids if you have them, toys to play on, nice grassy park with some history for some cool photo ops...

BBQ, talk Jeep, runs, mods etc ..

I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow and won't be online until next Monday when I return...

If you want to know anything about me, I'm on FB-- Lorie Graves and my business page is IH8RDS. Website is www.IH8RDS.com ;)

Wheels UP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought my Jeep yesterday! Live in Ventura. Looking forward to my first run and meeting Jeep owners in the area. Will keep an eye out on CA Forum too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts