Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked up my 2013 rubicon yesterday. Rugged brown with dark saddle interior. Going to be a great day to switch out the hard top with the soft top and take it for a ride. :dance:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
looks purty!!! congrats

·
Registered
14 Posts
Went and picked up my 2013 rubicon yesterday. Rugged brown with dark saddle interior. Going to be a great day to switch out the hard top with the soft top and take it for a ride. :dance:
Brown interior looks very cool indeed!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
That Sir........LOOKS GREAT!!!!!! :punk:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Now....you need a 4" Long arm with 37's and you'll be ROCKIN!

·
Registered
483 Posts
get something to protect those painted fenders. Main reason i went with plain plastic. The paint on the fenders take a beating.

·
Registered
88 Posts
get something to protect those painted fenders. Main reason i went with plain plastic. The paint on the fenders take a beating.

Have your Jeep Opti-coated. especially your fenders. ( will provide some good protection)

Still retains your exact same color and no need to wax or put a sealant on your car.. You just have to keep it washed.

Google Opti-Coat

* I am in no way affiliated w/ optimum technologies company..

Just thought More Jeepers should know about this product.

BTW OP that Color Combo you have looks AMAZING.. .and is probably pretty rare

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Very nice, I like it! I got mine at the beginning of the summer and still look for reasons to get out and drive. You're gonna have some fun. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Have your Jeep Opti-coated. especially your fenders. ( will provide some good protection)

Still retains your exact same color and no need to wax or put a sealant on your car.. You just have to keep it washed.

Google Opti-Coat

* I am in no way affiliated w/ optimum technologies company..

Just thought More Jeepers should know about this product.

BTW OP that Color Combo you have looks AMAZING.. .and is probably pretty rare
Works great on the wheels as well! $75 for a tube and your good to go!

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is a great looking Jeep! Listen to the advice above regarding your fenders. I sure wish I would have. Mine is only 6 months old and the rear fenders are beat to pieces.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Very nice! I love the metallic in the brown!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Rule 1: Don't complain about gas mileage

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats! Nice color. You don't see many rugged browns especially a Rubicon.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The color is combination is awesome. I have seen only a couple rugged brown jeeps and they were the base models and I didn't really like them at all. As a matter of fact, I just assumed that I didn't like that color until I saw yours. Where I live at (Georgia) rugged brown is rare and a Rubicon rugged brown is extremely rare. Nice looking Jeep.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts