Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's Some of my new toys.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Looks nice.
Love the boat.

·
Registered
238 Posts
How do you like that hood mask? I have thought about getting one, but can't decide if it is a good thing or not? Scooby

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
That's a good looking jeep. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually don't really care for the hood mask, but since I bought it used, i discovered the paint was damaged underneath so it will stay there for now until i can get it repaired. Also the previous owner had a make shift rack on the back that he didn't take care of and he had drilled 2 holes in the tailgate that i need to fix as well.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
oooo - I like those wheels! Are they 8" wide or 7"? I might have to find myself some of those!

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Love the boat.
Earlier, I couldn't see the boat, so I was kinda wondering if maybe you'd taken too much cold medicine. Now I see the boat. It does look nice.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
They look like Hella to me.

Jeep looks good! Really good!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks

The wheels are 15x7's. not sure of the backspacing. There getting ditched soon anyways. The "Milk Jugs" were removed shortly after this pic was taken, the second day I had the jeep in the daylight..LOL The lights are Hella and do very well at night. I drive through deer country to get to work 3-5 times a week and they have done very well spotting them for me..No sense wrecking a perfectly good Jeep. As of right now I am tryiing to decide on which bumpers and rocker guards to get before I lift it. I wanna make sure i get heavy enough springs to support my additional weight. Take care everyone and happy wheelin.
Jeremy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts