Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the BDS 3" lift on last weekend and just got around to getting some pics. It's sitting on 33" BFG A/T's.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Looks great. :punk:

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
rig looks good Brian.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Now we're talking... Looks good! :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Bout damn time! :D

Looks good! Now remove those side steps!
You rock head!

Long live nerf bars/side steps.

:rofl:

~Lev

·
Registered
576 Posts
very nice

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
You rock head!

Long live nerf bars/side steps.

:rofl:

~Lev
Wait till you rip one off on a tree or when you are climbing a hill and get high centered on one of them. Then you'll be singin a different tune. :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Wait till you rip one off on a tree or when you are climbing a hill and get high centered on one of them. Then you'll be singin a different tune. :D
I use the nerf bars like a anit-theft kinda thing. Chain my jeep up to the nearest tree or bike rack.

~Lev

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
i USED to have chrome side steps on my XJ... until one of them prevented me from opening the door :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Gonna have to do it to put them on anyway, unless you get the stick on kind. >.<

~Lev

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW I think im gonna do a 1.25" body lift. Who makes a good kit and how easy is the install?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I just picture water and dirt getting behind those and causing rust...
If your smart you put the gaskets that they sell behind them so it protects the paint and prevents water/dirt getting behind them.

~Lev

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
That's what I was thinking. Using a thin plastic sticker type thing against the paint so nothing could get in there. I'm not sure what they're called but gasket is good enough.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts