Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I put my lift on this weekend, and I love it! I feel that I'm almost done modding this thing, but being a Jeep owner I know that your never done lol.... Decided I'd giver her a bath and take some photos

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Badass_TJ said:
looks good... must be nice to be some where thats warm..
Some of the trees in the back are leafless and if you zoom in close you can see the people on the shoreline wearing winter coats...if you want warm in the winter it was about 80 2 days ago in south louisiana...you can have it. Ha.

Anyway...nice job on the lift sir...looks sharp.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas! Its 2.5 actually and yes 33s.

Its been about 65 here in Dallas, so not that warm, but better than alot of places.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
TX02TJ said:
Thanks fellas! Its 2.5 actually and yes 33s.

Its been about 65 here in Dallas, so not that warm, but better than alot of places.
Damn, i was gonna say Texas...csi here I come!

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
65° to me is top off with seat heater on summer eve on the way home from work:thumb:--high 24° Tue but we got some snow but not enough yet. :nonono:

But Jeep looks good!

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
looks nice to me! only 23 F here in MI right now... pretty windy the past couple days to. Up to 55mph winds and snow. Gotta love it ;) oh well, makes for some good inside time. yeah, inside time... like pulling the jeep in the garage yesterday to weld my front bumper. :whistling:

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
36 F here in NY....

That is a sweet looking lift and set up you have there. Well done!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dgrimjeeper said:
How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.
I have the same one and I like it a lot. I know it's smittybilt and all but I liked it the most out of any of the nets. Not too badly priced either in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Not to take away from your post TEX02... the Jeep looks great! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts