Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I put my lift on this weekend, and I love it! I feel that I'm almost done modding this thing, but being a Jeep owner I know that your never done lol.... Decided I'd giver her a bath and take some photos

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Badass_TJ said:
looks good... must be nice to be some where thats warm..
Some of the trees in the back are leafless and if you zoom in close you can see the people on the shoreline wearing winter coats...if you want warm in the winter it was about 80 2 days ago in south louisiana...you can have it. Ha.

Anyway...nice job on the lift sir...looks sharp.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
looks nice to me! only 23 F here in MI right now... pretty windy the past couple days to. Up to 55mph winds and snow. Gotta love it ;) oh well, makes for some good inside time. yeah, inside time... like pulling the jeep in the garage yesterday to weld my front bumper. :whistling:

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
36 F here in NY....

That is a sweet looking lift and set up you have there. Well done!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dgrimjeeper said:
How do you like that cargo net? I'm thinking about one for the summer.
I have the same one and I like it a lot. I know it's smittybilt and all but I liked it the most out of any of the nets. Not too badly priced either in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.