Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Simple Scout and everyone else for helping me wade through all of this, but I now have a Viking Fastback Top, windshield channel, tailgate bar, and door surrounds on the way! I will probably still install the hard top in the winter, but I see the soft top being on from spring to fall. I need a little more help so I do this right. Taking the hard top off just consists of the six bolts in the back and then the two latches in the front? Then just lift it off? My Mom has offered for me to store my hard top in her garage next to her H3 Hummer, I know that does not set well here, but you have to give her credit, she is 62 years young and drives a H3 X3 Hummer, yep you should see it, her driving that Hummer with her Boxer (dog) Hank in the passenger seat! Anyway, once I remove the top can I just set it on the concrete garage floor, or do I need to block it up or something else? Thanks again for all of your help, Scooby

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Hey that's great! I'm glad to hear it worked out for you.

You're correct on removing the hard top. Don't forget to unhook the rear wiper and hose. You might want to look into a hardtop storage cart and the rear window clamps. Or you could make your own. Both of these will make it much easier to move around he garage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts