Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, thanks for everyone help on my search the past couple of months! I bought this TJ over the weekend. It is a 5 speed 2002 Sport with 110,000k miles. I was able to get it for 7k!

There are two issues with it that I am fixing myself: the blower motor resistor needs to be replaced, and one of the oxygen sensors needs replacing. Other than that, it drives well, and is in good shape!

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? I want to get two circular fog lights for the front bumper, does anyone have suggestions on what kind could be mounted there? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Best of luck with the Jeep! It looks great!

The blower motor resistor isn't hard to do. I just had to do it on my 2002 also. It's a 10 minute job with lots of videos online on how to do it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best of luck with the Jeep! It looks great!

The blower motor resistor isn't hard to do. I just had to do it on my 2002 also. It's a 10 minute job with lots of videos online on how to do it.
I've done it before on my old vehicle (ford explorer), shouldnt be too hard to figure out with youtube :pcwhack:

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
If you really want fog lights I would got with stock ones. But I would hold off if I were you. Once "the bug" bites you, you will be lifting it and getting new bumpers and tossing whatever lights you put on the bumper unless you want to spend more money now and get a good set of KC lights that you can move later on.

Jeep looks great by the way. Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you really want fog lights I would got with stock ones. But I would hold off if I were you. Once "the bug" bites you, you will be lifting it and getting new bumpers and tossing whatever lights you put on the bumper unless you want to spend more money now and get a good set of KC lights that you can move later on.

Jeep looks great by the way. Congrats and welcome.
I actually prefer stock lights, just don't know where I can find them.
I will be careful about the "bug" that you mentioned, right now I'm happy with the stock build...for now...

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
I actually prefer stock lights, just don't know where I can find them. I will be careful about the "bug" that you mentioned, right now I'm happy with the stock build...for now...
you can try www.car-parts.com www.rockauto.com ebay, Craigslist, the for sale section here on the forum, there are tons of resources

·
Registered
142 Posts
I might be willing to sell my stock fogs when I get around to upgrade, but it might be a while. Still have to recover from my paying for the lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts