Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming, but since my stock tires are nearly their death, now's the time.

But my budget is super tight. In an ideal world, I'd order a Rock Krawler Max Travel, but I don't have $1300 to spare when tires are going to cost me a kidney.

I'm consider the Zone 3", Rubicon Express 2.5" or 3", Teraflex 2.5", and open to new ideas. Just not Rough Country. And not a spacer lift. What's the best bang for my buck? Would it be best for me to invest in Bilstein shocks rather than the shocks that come with the kits, or are the ones with the kits decent?

Jeep is my daily driver and I put a lot of miles on it. Will not be taken to the offroad park til I get a second vehicle. It'll be exclusively a beach/light trail Jeep for the foreseeable future. I need the lift/shocks to hold up, because if they crap out, I'm screwed.

Help the mechanically challenged.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Depending on your target tire size and what fenders you want to run....Checkout the Rancho 2" sport lift with 9000 adjustable shocks. There is a small rebate and if you shop around you can get a great deal. It's the base for my kit and I love it.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Depending on your target tire size and what fenders you want to run....Checkout the Rancho 2" sport lift with 9000 adjustable shocks. There is a small rebate and if you shop around you can get a great deal. It's the base for my kit and I love it.
by the way TerFlex and Rock crawler 2.5 kits are great too and you can build the lift now for a reasonable price and expand later. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts