Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally getting close to having my wrangler complete. Pictures attached below (first attempt at attaching pics???). Anyway, I'm looking for some advice. I currently have a tan soft top and really want to go with a hardtop. Do I go with black or tan on the hard top. Also, I've search for weeks for a used factory top but cannot seem to find one in decent shape within 500 miles of East Tennessee. Now, I am considering going with aftermarket. Does anyone have opinions on which are the best or should I just keep searching for factory top.

Here is a list of items completed:
-RE 2.5" suspension lift
-Corbeau Moab seats
-paint and reasembly
-fender flares
-rear bumper and tire carrier
-Front bumper
-rebuilt hard doors
-all new rubber seal (cowl, doors, windows)

Items still needed:
-hard top
-stereo
-center console (looking for factory but no luck so far)
-carpet/rhino liner? (haven't decided, opinions welcome)

Thanks for any opinions,

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I posted this in the wrong section?? Would I be better off in general discussion for this?

·
Registered
860 Posts
No advice, but nice jeep. :thumb:

And she brings back memories. Loved my 95 YJ even though she was a bit of a lemon...and I had those Canyon wheels on my 01 TJ. Nicest stock wheels Jeep has ever offered IMO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I love those wheels too. I had these from my 2000 TJ. I tried to attach a pic of the wheels that were on it when I purchased. I think the canyons look good but too bad they rub at full lock with 32" tires.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey man, nice looking YJ. Check out the center console post by StanF. It's really cool. Those seat are nice what did they set you back?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The console looks great. I've been considering the ammo can? The seats were around $500 for the pair. I like them but they are definitely a lot taller than stock. I'm 5'11" and my feet barely touch the floor flat.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for the info on the seats. You're a littler taller then I am so I'll keep the height in mind. When you get a chance check out my build. I'm in the beginning stages and have a lot of work ahead of me. I hope to get a lift in my new garage this winter and then the fun will begin!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts