Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking about this site researching a new purchase for awhile now. Well I finally brought home my new baby yesterday afternoon. I'm really happy with it. It looks bad ass. :punk:

I well aware of the ticking problem so I know I'm taking a gamble on buying this 2012 Rubicon but I got a good deal on it as the dealer had a bunch of new 13's on the lot.

I want to thank all those who put in their 2 cents in helping me make my decision on this purchase.

Here she is. :dance::dance::dance:

The pictures really dont do her any justice. It looks so much better in person.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Lucy Brown said:
I've been lurking about this site researching a new purchase for awhile now. Well I finally brought home my new baby yesterday afternoon. I'm really happy with it. It looks bad ass. :punk:

I well aware of the ticking problem so I know I'm taking a gamble on buying this 2012 Rubicon but I got a good deal on it as the dealer had a bunch of new 13's on the lot.

I want to thank all those who put in their 2 cents in helping me make my decision on this purchase.

Here she is. :dance::dance::dance:

Wow looks great! Did you do those mods? Is that a 2.5" lift and 33s? Or 35s?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice ride

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats! I am in the same boat - mostly lurking and finalizing my purchase. Thanks to everyone who posts good information and feedback!

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Awesome ride. On the sticker just change the "eff" to "ack" and you'll be good. :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweet looking ride! now tear off that sticker on the windshield... whats it say? jeff daniels?
Yeah, thats the shop that did the lift and tires for the dealer. They are a reputable Jeep customizing shop in my area. I have to take it back to Jeff Daniels when I hit 1000 miles for them to go over the lift and realign. I'll probably wait until after to take it off. I somehow feel I'll be seen in a better light if I leave it on until after they do the 1k check up on the lift.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice...congrats!

Thanks. I really love it.

Cant wait to get some kind of side steps for it though. It is a royal pain in the ass getting in and out of it. I'm not exactly short. I'm almost 5'11" and it's an effort to get in and out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Very nice looking!! I have the same wheels with 35's too and love the look. It looks really great!
But just think how awesome it looks everytime it is a pain to get in and out. It gets smoother pretty quickly, then you will have an issue falling 'into' other peoples cars....
Congrats!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Great looking Jeep!! :thumb: Just curious, did you happen to look at the julian date on the head before you bought?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great looking Jeep!! :thumb: Just curious, did you happen to look at the julian date on the head before you bought?
No I didnt look. The pro date is July of 2012. I'm well aware of the head problem. I took a gamble. I'm going to check though. I'll post the date when I get it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Looks really good!

And it's not much of a gamble, you do have warranty after all. :)

Bryce

1 - 20 of 39 Posts