Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OB JLUR was picked up Monday and I think its a badass Jeep! Its my first "new" car but 4th Wrangler and it was worth the wait. When I ordered the Blue color, I hadn't seen it in really life and I think it looks great (strongly considered the new gray as well). I traded in a 2009 JKU Sahara that was black and although I love a good lookin black Jeep, I welcome the color change.

The order date was May 2nd and Delivery date June 23rd so all in it was 52 days, approximately 21 of those days was just waiting for shipping from OH to Chicago. I don't have any major upgrade plans at this point, I decided to forgo the lift because my wife is pregnant, but she was cool with me ordering the 6spd, which she can't drive (yet) so that was a fair trade-off.

Im an active reader in this forum but not a very active poster, so just wanted to say thanks to all you guys out there taking the time to share with the group, I love seeing the other new JLs out there.

Now I just need to find some off road trail near by (IL or IN) to give this Rubicon a good test.

Cheers Y'all!
Simon

·
Retired Moderator
104,208 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

Nice looking Ride.. JLUR..:awesome: My favorite color so far..

I flipped your PICS for you.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I wasn’t crazy about the ocean blue colour when I first saw it. Still haven’t seen one in person. I really liked my hydro blue JKU. But the more I see the ocean blue, especially Rubicon, the more I like it! Nice looking Jeep.
PS. Good luck not doing any mods to it!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hye Climber in Chief
268 Posts
LOVE the fun color. Good on ya for going with a color worthy of the fun the Wrangler will provide you. Very nice. And a manual! You also got an anti-theft device for free! Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Greal looking OB, same options as me only I went black interior to match the red accents and optional wheels.

Here mine is with the soft top put on. Hard top in storage for another few months.

·
Premium Member
16,866 Posts
^^^Great looking Jeep(s) ^^^ IMO the new JL appears to be Lifted right out of the box.
Here is a pic of mine and the one I test drove and mine is lifted 2" ... You be the judge.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
^^^Great looking Jeep(s) ^^^ IMO the new JL appears to be Lifted right out of the box.
Here is a pic of mine and the one I test drove and mine is lifted 2" ... You be the judge.
View attachment 4085049
The front fenders are raised for sure, but overall there is no doubt the Jeep is higher stock. I can feel it while getting in and out and after my front spacer install mine looks like it's lifted at least 2". I love the new stance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts