Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't usually get a lot of snow here in Delaware. This storm is looking like a good one. Have 5 inches already, supposed to get over 10. Can't wait to get the jeep out in it. Hope everyone gets some and stays safe!:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow it looks great there! Ya Mr. sinister I am right on the coast here and we are getting pounded around 7 inches now and looks like worst part is yet to come. Can't wait to take the jeep out tomorrow!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blizzard warning here now. Atleast 10 inches out there and deep drifts. Just took the JK for a ride. It was sick plowed right through a drift that was up to the door. :punk: This thing really is a champ. Def a believer now and dam all I wanna do is go for a ride. Too bad there are so many idiots out in cars.:eek: Looking like we should get some more over night and with the lack of plows here it should be real fun tomorrow. Love the snow but more importantly I love my investment!

·
Registered
372 Posts
We have about 8 inches here in VA, starting to taper off now. I was out this afternoon, no problems what so ever. I think I may go back out in a few minutes, my wife got her hands on the remote so football watching is out.

·
account closed
417 Posts
Finally got our first real snow here in the Poconos too. I'm kinda surprised how well the Jeep goes in 2wd with the esp turned on. Didnt have much problem getting around as long as I didnt mash the gas and it seems to keep the Jeep pretty stable. Looking forward to going out tomorrow morning and seeing how it really goes.

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
Falling here too and the forecast is for 10 - 20"...Way to earn your 6 figure salary you stupid meteorologists. Oh. I have a forecast too. I'm going to live anywhere between 0 - 100 years old.

·
account closed
417 Posts
Falling here too and the forecast is for 10 - 20"...Way to earn your 6 figure salary you stupid meteorologists. Oh. I have a forecast too. I'm going to live anywhere between 0 - 100 years old.
Here in the Poconos we went from Friday night (chance of snow Sunday)
Saturday morning (9-13 inches)
Sunday morning (5-8 inches)
Now its looking like 5-7 caused a lot of panic at my store this morning, we did a great business today so I'm not complaining there's so much drifting of the snow you cant tell anyway.

·
Registered
108 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts