Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought an 04 tj this past summer and have since bought it I am addicted to it. I have been gathering information and gettin ideas for awhile from you guys I just thought I would post and get to know some of you who are as or if not more passionate than I am :)

Oh an here is my jeep nothing fancy but good lord I love this thing!

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the sickness. You're life will never be the same. :wavey:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup really good 31 s and a 2" bb :) just added LEDs for my dash today will have pics up later :) and thanks for the kind welcomes :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys yeah I like the color a lot too something about that blue I'm plannin on buyin a new soft top (rear window is shot on this one) will black look good on this or should I stick to a great or tan color ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I have had my 02' TJ X for a year and have discovered the more I do to it the more I want to do. The downer is my pocket can not keep up. Looks great.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks guys yeah I like the color a lot too something about that blue I'm plannin on buyin a new soft top (rear window is shot on this one) will black look good on this or should I stick to a great or tan color ?
Black would look great, in my opinion. But then, I'm not a big fan of the tan colours in the first place, so my opinion is definitely biased. :p Your current top is a sandy colour, which looks decent. Spice (darker tan) would not look very good. If you want a new soft top, look into the Rampage frameless top. It does come in a Spice colour, but if it's Spice vs Black, my vote is definitely black. Also comes in sailcloth if you want a less noisy top. With the Rampage frameless, you can remove the windows (leaving the top portion to shade you from the sun) and carry them in the Jeep. So if you have an abrupt weather change, you just throw them back on.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I looked at those rampage frameless tops just a lot of money... I was thinking a quadra top and maybe find a cheap hard top and bed lining it..... I really wish my electrician pay was more cause there is so much I wanna do lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts