Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Looks like a great starting point for the affliction!

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Looks clean and in really good shape!! Congrats on the new ride, keep us updated with all the fun goodies you'll no doubt be putting on her in the future!!

:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know what you mean I finally got my topless Jeep about a month or so ago. I have built a couple XJ's but there is something About short one that is so cool.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice Jeep congrats what year is that it looks raeal good. If you want to be really nice get, her or him, some new tires.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
She does look very nice. I have always like the look of the saharas with the painted flares and the saraha emblem. Only reason I dont get painted flares myself is because I know id tear em up in 2 days in between trees :p

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Good looking rig! Welcome to the addiction!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
White is a perfect background for mud....get that thing muddy!

Good luck...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats on the rig..she looks great. I'm sure she'll live up to your dream.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey New Yorker!!!

Nice ride...............;)

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I just got a 99 sahara a few weeks ago:D

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
To bad mine only has a dana 35.:mad: I was looking at two jeeps a newer 2001 sport that had a 44 and this 99 sahara they had same amount of miles but the newer one had more rust and was to much$.I'm glad i picked the sahara it has very little rust for the north east.:D

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
It must have stored inside because for a 99 there is almost no rust on the body or frame.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts