Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a pic of my jeep, one that I like anyways! I am willing to hear any and all comments on her. I need to name her as well. What do you all think?

IMG_0395.jpg

Heres another one .....

IMG_0397.jpg

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,104 Posts
Great starting point... x2 on the chrome but that's my opinion.

It's YOUR Jeep so don't let anyone tell you how to do it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great! Any immediate plans for her?

Not yet! I guess the key word it YET, Ive heard that it doesnt stay this way for long ...... :rofl:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess after looking at it, the 1st thing im gonna do is get rid of those Hood locks ... I HATE EM!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Won't hate them when someone decides your battery is going to a different home!...just saying

I guess thats true, they are just ugly tho!

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Black Satin Krylon Fusion will make your faded flares look like brand new. :thumb:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Mine had the same wheels and chrome grill pieces when I first got it. I changed the wheels to rubicons and took off the chrome asap. Looks like you found a clean jeep.:thumb:

·
Registered
359 Posts
My 01 had those chrome insert things when i bought it, they quickly found a different home. But i reckon some folks like em. I had that type of hood lock for a while, agree they are funky lookin though. On my current Jeep i opted for the latch lock under the grill. Lot easier to deal with and retains your factory style hood hold downs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts