Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this jeep about 4 weeks ago but she is still new to me! im just figuring out how to post pics so thats what is the hold up haha. i got a steal on this jeep, 95 yj 136,000 miles, $4,800 STEAL!!!:dance: before i got it it had brand new u joints, 4.88 gears, and axle bearing put in, and hurculiner on the floor, hardly used km2 35 12.50s, new paint job! this is my first jeep and im loving it!

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some mods i plan on doing are, getting those new poison spyder defenders for the front, a new front bumper were i can mount lights and winch, new back bumper with larger tire carrier, new audio system, and i have a smittybilt center console on the way, hmmm dont you hate it, you can just keep adding to your list and you just start thinking, dang my budget isnt big enough for all this haha, thats okay a couple side jobs a week after work and the jeep fund will increase, and i can still take the ol lady out to

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Sweet looking YJ you are doing something right.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sweet deal

Can you tell me what kind of wheels you have on it? I just bought a89 and they look Identical. Yours shine fine

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4 cylinder, i do wish i had the six sometimes on interstate, but other than that its great, its rolls on with the 35s with the 4.88 gears and get about 16 mpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
4 cylinder, i do wish i had the six sometimes on interstate, but other than that its great, its rolls on with the 35s with the 4.88 gears and get about 16 mpg

I've got the 2.5 with 235/75/15s I get about 18-20mpg

I'm thinking about 31s with no lift just for the look

·
Registered
43 Posts
some mods i plan on doing are, getting those new poison spyder defenders for the front, a new front bumper were i can mount lights and winch, new back bumper with larger tire carrier, new audio system, and i have a smittybilt center console on the way, hmmm dont you hate it, you can just keep adding to your list and you just start thinking, dang my budget isnt big enough for all this haha, thats okay a couple side jobs a week after work and the jeep fund will increase, and i can still take the ol lady out to

Very nice!
Would be interested in purchasing your old front bumber when you get the new one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts