Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Looking for off/road or all terrain tires for "Havok Wheels H101 20x9 Matte Black W/ Milled Rivets Low Offset". I cant find a pair of tires to fit on them. I need them to fit in my wheel wells. I have a stock 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Edition. The stock tires on them are 255/70-18. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
Ok, confirm your offset. If it's -12, that is 4.5 back spacing and will fit fine, but is going to stick out a little bit no matter what tire you put on. Fitting under your fender is more wheel specs than it is tire specs.

A 285/55-20 is just slightly taller than stock and about an inch wider and would fit that wheel just fine.

Something like a Mickey Thompson ATZ P3.

That set up will stick out about 3" farther than stock. So put a tape measure on your current sidewall and 3" out is where your new sidewall will be.

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not wanting to do much to my Jeep. I just want to put some bigger and more aggressive rims and tires on it. I don't do much off-roading. I'm considering puttin a 2" suspension lift of new rims and tires don't give me the look I want.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
You're welcome. Post pics of your new tires and wheels mounted when it's done.

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
If your willing to do just a tiny bit more, like 1" front spring spacers for $32 and a few hours of your time, I would go up to the 33"x12.5x20 tire. It will look much more beefy and will be much better with a little lift.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts