Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in 5.25 Polk Audio DXi in the dash using the Nalin adapters right before going to work this morning. I also got to try out the Marine Certification aspect of the speaker because it was raining here in CT this morning :rofl:.
Man does it sound good :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what kind of coating did you use? lookin goood!
Nalin: Actually, it is a Speaker Baffles:D. I did paint them as know, but I also used Speaker Baffles as well.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
nice job! Did you have to cut out the stock mounting bracket to get speakers to fit? Thanks
I think you can see it in the picture. The top looks cut a little lower than I cut mine, but the bottom looks cut flush. You can see it on the top right and bottom right of the picture. It's a pretty easy cut, and the bracket would seem to add any lost support.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Nalin: Actually, it is a Speaker Baffles:D. I did paint them as know, but I also used Speaker Baffles as well.
Good idea on those speaker baffles. It looks great. It would have been interesting if you had installed the speakers before the baffles, and could compare the sound after the baffles were installed. I would have liked to hear your opinion of how the baffles changed the speaker sound. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts