Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
:thumb: Very nice looking Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
9,601 Posts
No, not so far. I was under the impression that their were no disadvantages to the MML over the T-case drop. Why would I get vibes from doing the MML?
Typically people will do in MML and ABL together. This eliminates the need for the transfer case drop. When you think about it, you're doing a lift on your jeep to get ground clearance but then you're dropping the transfer case which kind of negates the whole point of the lift in the first place. Zone makes a good BL 1.25". And since you have already done the MML which is the hard part the BL should be a piece of cake for you.

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Zone makes a good BL 1.25". And since you have already done the MML which is the hard part the BL should be a piece of cake for you.
The ultimate lift includes a body lift.

OP...Very nice looking Jeep. Those will be $'s well spent. Have fun with it...!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Typically people will do in MML and ABL together. This eliminates the need for the transfer case drop. When you think about it, you're doing a lift on your jeep to get ground clearance but then you're dropping the transfer case which kind of negates the whole point of the lift in the first place. Zone makes a good BL 1.25". And since you have already done the MML which is the hard part the BL should be a piece of cake for you.
Yes, as Waterdog said - the ultimate kit includes a JKS 1.25 body lift. Should have mentioned that. :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!! Next chance I get I'm headed down to Moab to test it out! :D

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Yes, as Waterdog said - the ultimate kit includes a JKS 1.25 body lift. Should have mentioned that. :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!! Next chance I get I'm headed down to Moab to test it out! :D
Lucky you...! I'm headed to Moab in June.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Who am I kidding, it will never be finished. But just wanted to share a pic of my new lift (OME ultimate lift kit), new wheels, and new tires. Love it!!! Wish I could say the same for my bank account...
:thumb: :funnypost: :thumb: well it's a good start. Tj upgrades are never done.
But you can be satisfied for a short time.:tomatoes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Body lift and Engine lift?

Nice looking Jeep!!

I'm looking at the same thing and have a question about the engine and body lift. Is ABL the body lift?

Is the option either a engine/body lift or transfer case lowering?

Thanks, Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts