Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1561 - 1563 of 1563 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
I need out of Mass. With Pocahontas and that ...... <breathe> AG treading on my 2A rights. And Gov. Baker doesn't have the spine to step in, and fix it. Now finally they are opening gun shops, cause the fed. gov. actually did something right. It's getting so bad I'm seriously considering maybe running for a local office. Then to move on. I hate the political BS, BUT DAMN IT! You have to get real dirty to get dren (FarScape FTW) done.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
I need out of Mass. With Pocahontas and that ...... <breathe> AG treading on my 2A rights. And Gov. Baker doesn't have the spine to step in, and fix it. Now finally they are opening gun shops, cause the fed. gov. actually did something right. It's getting so bad I'm seriously considering maybe running for a local office. Then to move on. I hate the political BS, BUT DAMN IT! You have to get real dirty to get dren (FarScape FTW) done.
The only way for things to change in places like where you are is for people like yourself to take office and make the changes. It's going to take more than yourself to make it happen though. And the worst part is, can you become as underhanded and lowlife as is necessary to be effective? But Good For Ya for considering it. I personally stay in constant contact with all our state officials and support all like minded politicians locally. Many of the state officials might even at least recognize my name. ;)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Storming the state capital with your armed buddies is another approach. (I was too busy working)

Love the Farscape reference

1561 - 1563 of 1563 Posts