Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are 4 Firestone Destination A/T tires in 265/70/r17, asking $375. These are in fantastic shape and were taken off my Jeep with about 15,000 miles on the tires, replaced them with larger tires after a lift. They are rated for 50,000 mile lifetime. The tread is at 9/32-10/32" remaining on all the tires, from the factory these are 13/32". Description and more information can be found here:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...hite Letters&partnum=67SR7DESTATOWL&tab=Sizes

I'll accept a reasonable offer, asking for $375, I'd love to have these out of my storage. E-mail or text or PM. 847 - two five four - 3378. blantow AT gmail DOT com
Can ship at buyers expense (it's going to be freaking expensive though, much prefer local to Denver). Pick them up by this coming Wednesday and I'll knock a little more off the price

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Still looking to get rid of these bad boys in Denver. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts