Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little vibration after rotating tires that never went away. Figured I stop in and have a local shop run a balance on them. Also figured I'd have them throw it on the alignment machine since I've never had it aligned.

My 2012 JKU Sport is just shy of 100,000 miles, 48,000 of those are mine. Rubicon Express 2.5" springs, rear TB bracket, swaybar links... That's about it.

After I did the lift a couple years ago, it drove fine, so I didn't bother with an alignment. Whelp, after comparing some numbers in the forums, it's looking like I'm pretty far outta whack.

This is a daily driver so she doesn't need to be bulletproof. Fire trails are the worst she'll see. I do plan to step up to 35's from 33's at the next tire change in 3-4 years.

Analysis and suggestions are welcome. Even specific product recommendations. Santa is building his list, so I'm listening :) I'm not afraid to turn a wrench and get my hands dirty, but these technical things are out of my league. I just don't know what I'm looking at, but have a basic understanding of what to do to fix... ie: adjustable upper/lower control arms etc...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,506 Posts
Front lower control arms... Either adjustable set to 23" or a set of Synergy Fixed Front Lower Control Arms which are plug and play... Then get the front toe set to .08 to .10 per side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts