Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ya'll Just joined the Wrangler Forum live in Lake Wylie/Clover area. Looking to meet new people been out of a Jeep for a year now Im BACK IN BLACK 2004 LJ unlimited. Heres my Mug Shot say hi and let me know of any adventures in the future. Jeepers ROCK!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
New here to Fort Mill now 30 days. Looking as well for some Trails and People

·
Registered
11 Posts
No legal trails that I know of. People go to Richland Rd in the mountains, Uwharrie, or Gulches. If you're in Newport then you're not far from me since I live off 274 just past hwy 49.
yeah not far at all, I'm at Mount Gallant and 274. I'll have to check those places out one of these days. Right now I have to stay close to the house because my fourth human resources is due to be born soon.

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah not far at all, I'm at Mount Gallant and 274. I'll have to check those places out one of these days. Right now I have to stay close to the house because my fourth human resources is due to be born soon.

There's two clubs in the area. Lake Wylie Wheelers and Jeepers United. Jeepers United is mostly in NC but have a lot of events around Charlotte.

Congratulations on the 4th child! I only have one for now and she's a hands full.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There's two clubs in the area. Lake Wylie Wheelers and Jeepers United. Jeepers United is mostly in NC but have a lot of events around Charlotte. Congratulations on the 4th child! I only have one for now and she's a hands full.
thanks! We're excited to be bringing our last child into our family (baring any surprises).

I'll look into the clubs. I found Lake Wylie Wheelers on Facebook and sent a request to join. Thanks for letting me know!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hi Ya'll Just joined the Wrangler Forum live in Lake Wylie/Clover area. Looking to meet new people been out of a Jeep for a year now Im BACK IN BLACK 2004 LJ unlimited. Heres my Mug Shot say hi and let me know of any adventures in the future. Jeepers ROCK!!!!!
Uwharrie on the eastern side of Albemarle is fun. Not much to do in SC but the Gulches.

·
Registered
16 Posts
New to forum. Live in Lake Wylie/Clover as well. Also new to off roading. Have a 2003 Wrangler that I am looking to test other than snow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
New to forum and off roading in Feb 2016. Live in Lake Wylie/Clover area at 49 and Pharam Rd. Looking for some guys to off road with as well. Not looking for extreme off road just some mud, hills and trails.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,
I am from York,SC there is a group of us going to the Gulches Friday 3/25/16 to ride stay the night "Camp" and ride Saturday. Come out and meet a great group of people. This group is growing fast "4 wheeling gulches fun group" find us on Face book.

Carl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts